I Need.....

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

So, awhile back, I got sucked into playing one of those Facebook games.  The rules of the game?  Go to Google and type your name and the word needs in quotes (i.e. "Jennifer needs"). Write down the top ten (or more...) things that come up.


1. Jennifer needs - a cold shower  (Well, My Marine HAS been out of town - a LOT lately.  Even the garbage man is starting to look good!)

2.  Jennifer needs - to date Jason.  (I don't think my friend LeAnn would appreciate that -- especially since her husband's name is Jason!)

3.  Jennifer needs - to decide her snack.  (I am a little hungry right now....Oreos anyone?)

4.  Jennifer needs - to feel a little more secure.  (I have been feeling a little paranoid lately.  You will comment on this won't you?  You do like this post, don't you?  DON'T YOU??)

5.  Jennifer needs - to bust a move.  (Everybody dance now...da, da, duh da, da, da....)

6.  Jennifer needs - to accept that she's gained what looks like some major pounds.  (And you wonder why I need to feel a little more secure??)

7.  Jennifer needs - to develop age-appropriate language for social situations.  (You mean "I know you are, but what am I? doesn't work when someone cuts you off in traffic?)

8. Jennifer needs - to give birth in the next week (I had no idea I was pregnant!)

9. Jennifer needs - to play by the rules (ok, so I do get a little nasty sometimes)

10. Jennifer needs - a cane (my knees have been a little sore lately AND I recently did turn 40)

11. Jennifer needs - a mortician (Ok, again, I know I've just turned 40 and that I've been a little tired, but GEEZ!)

12. Jennifer needs - a muzzle (Must be connected to the age-appropriate comebacks!)

13. Jennifer needs - a shave (no comment people....)

14. Jennifer needs - 2 1/2 cups of sugar to make cookies for 15 people (sorry, I don't have enough for everyone!)

************************

Ok, so mine, may have been funny -- but I think My Marine's are even MORE hysterical!

1. Marc Needs - Tutors (Well, it was my notes and papers that helped him pass AP English in high school (let's not forget that we went to different schools!) )

2. Marc Needs - To pee but the water is shut off here (seriously, the water isn't shut off, but the beer is flowing....)

3. Marc Needs - A band in Montreal (why on earth Montreal??? He hates Canada! Especially after they won the gold medal in hockey!)

4. Marc Needs - A new pic (His booking photo from Arapahoe County Jail just isn't making it for the Xmas cards this year....(just kidding))

5. Marc Needs - Friends (He's a lonely guy....the imaginary friends won't even talk to him anymore...)

6. Marc Needs - A Miracle (He's survived 39 years already, isn't a miracle pushing it a bit??)

7. Marc Needs - Better funding (The bar tab is piling up...Coors sponsorship anyone???)

8. Marc Needs - A tow rig (I'm really afraid to ask about this one......)

9. Marc Needs - Emotions (This could be why he doesn't have friends....Although he does feel a tinge of guilt after choking the dog....)

10. Marc Needs - Chick lyrics (Is this tied to the emotion and friend thing at all??  Or maybe the band in Montreal?)

Need a quick laugh?  You should really try this!

6 comments:

liz March 18, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

That was definitely one of the more fun FB quizzes.

Sassy Salsa girl March 18, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Lol! Very funny, my favorite of yours is "Jennifer needs to give birth in the next week"

Vanessa March 18, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Yep, sometimes those FB things can be really hilarious!!

One Photo March 18, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

I don't think I will be doing that again - the first line that came up when I did this said "Jane needs to be nailed to a railroad track and left for the buzzards. Jane needs to go and talk face to face with the Taliban...." I declined to read further!

Hope that Jane being talked about isn't me!!

The Four Week Vegan March 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Hahaha - those were fun. I just did it and one said I need a parachute - do you think if I got one that your Marine would take me up in the helicopter?

melaniet42 March 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Thanks for the laugh! I did mine and the first one that came up was "Melanie needs a diamond necklace." Yes!!!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP