We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties....

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello my friends.

Looks like I may be offline for a little longer than I planned.  My laptop died last night.  It just lost power and I can't get it back up again.  And, of course, with my personality, I go into panic overload -- how can I afford a new laptop, did I lose everything on my computer, what's this going to cost, etc. etc. etc.

We have our old desktop which still works, but doesn't support my blog since it's so old.  Hubby has graciously allowed me to use his laptop this morning and he is good at sharing, so I may get a post in here and there until a laptop solution is found.

In the meantime, I'm trying to focus on the positive.  We're healthy, the kids are healthy, and we have two other working computers for which I am grateful.  Maybe it's just a little test for me to step back for a little bit.

Does anyone know if there's a patron saint for computers?

2 comments:

One Photo May 14, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Sorry to hear of your computer woes - do you have a Geek Squad center or something similar nearby? Might be worth asking them to take a look and tell you if your computer is salvageable and if so what it might cost.

Natalie PlanetSmarty May 14, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Sorry to hear about your computer - I hate it when it happens. I think as long as your desktop computer supports web browsing, you just need to install the newer Internet Explorer to be able to post to blog.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP