Tot School (25 Months)

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tot School
(Nudgie is 25 months old)


We had another low-key week this week.  I've been fighting a sinus/ear infection and really haven't had much energy to do a lot structured activities this week.

Nudgie did a lot of free play this week.  Her trays this week consisted of her Weebles, bean play, lacing, and her bottle cap letters. 


We had a picnic tea party on the floor with her stuffed doggie and her favorite snacks of Chex and strawberries.

We also played in the back yard until she was exhausted!





We also went to see Daddy and his helicopters at the base when mommy had to go up to the base for some FRG business.



Nudgie also had some social time at MOPS this past Friday.  I was so happy that she went into the childcare with no issues.  Last year it was a struggle every time I dropped her off.  This year, she was through the door before I even had a chance to say goodbye! 

(Sigh!)

It sucks that they grow up so fast!


Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous September 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

We have had a slow couple of weeks. I'd been babysitting for a friend and time just passes by so quickly. Between play dates and errands... there is no time left! We need to get back on track!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments September 19, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Oh! Hope you feel better and better!
Nudgie is a doll! :o) I love the photos of her in her daddy's helicopters :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogging Award on my blog. A Versatile Blogger brings everything to the table: good writing, good stories, a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I hope you will accept my award by visiting my blog and "picking it up." Then you can pass it on to your favorite bloggers, too. It's a great way to find and share new blogs. Have a great day! Here is the link:
http://motheringinashoe.blogspot.com/2010/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

Stefanie September 20, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

Hope you're feeling better. Looks like she had fun anyhow.

You've reminded me that I need to email my FRG and get them to take me off the email list. We're retired now. Woot!

Melanie September 20, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Hope you're feeling much better. And I agree, they do grow up so fast! Cherish every moment!

maryanne @ mama smiles September 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

What a cute blog name! My brother flies helicopters in the military...

Playing outside is the best, because kids always sleep so well after being outdoors! I hope you feel better soon.

Mass Hole Mommy September 20, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

They do grow up WAAAAAAY too fast.

Tracey M. September 20, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Your little daughter is such a beauty! I love low-key weeks and think we need one soon. Although you still had a great variety of activities for her free play. My son loves Chex too for snacks but I love the idea of adding strawberries. Have a great week!

Helene September 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Awwww, those are all wonderful pictures of her!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Julia September 22, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Aw, she is so cute! I love the tea party. Jalyn's favorite snack is strawberries too :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP