Kids Aren't The Only Ones Who Like Bubbles

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

Sunday afternoon we finally had a little break from the rain, so we played outside while daddy cut the grass and did some yard work.  The girls wanted to play with bubbles, so we started blowing bubbles and quickly learned that our dog, Zoja, loved to try to catch the bubbles!  I think we captured some good moments!

Almost.......Got.......It......

POP!

I love how you can see the reflection of our house in the bubbles - and that they look like giant eyes

POUNCE!!!

I'm gonna get those bubbles!

So close!

Big leap!

8 comments:

MaryAnne May 27, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Love, love, love these pictures!!!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm May 27, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Those dog pictures are hilarious! Love them!

Anonymous May 28, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

hahahaha! That is soooo cute! I dog doesn't care about bubbles at all :(

Thrifty Military Mommy May 31, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Hi! I'm SO sorry it took my so long to get in touch with you about the FRG. In case you forgot you left a comment on my blog www.thriftymilitarymommy.blogspot.com about being a newly appointed FRG leader. Congratulations!

It's been really time consuming for me (hence the reason I haven't gotten back to you until now, lol!) but it's really not that hard. The commander I work with has been doing it for quite a while now so I'm relying heavily on ideas for fundraising and events. he's actually got some great ideas.

Is there an email I can contact you at so we can be in better touch?

Hen Jen June 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

wonderful photos! Your dog looks like he is having so much fun! Happy Summer!

Joy June 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Love the pictures! Definitely is summertime!

Tiff June 21, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Great shots...cute ones of the kids...and funny of the dog...love that she was right there with the kiddos... :O)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP