Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange

>> Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange is in full swing!  I'm so thrilled with how many participants I got to sign up!  And the girls are so excited to get started!

On Thanksgiving weekend, we pulled out our supplies and got cracking with making our cards!  I made a couple to get them started and to show them what kind of cards we were making.  Then I let them loose with the paper and glue!


And while the girls and I were hard at work making cards, My Marine and Zoja were working hard doing this.......


And finally - the finished cards!



I had the girls sign the cards too.  I asked Nani to sign Nudgie's name too, but Nudgie had ideas of her own.  I just love how she's "writing" her own name!




It was a happy day here yesterday when we got the first cards in the mail!!






We're planning on getting the rest of our cards finished up and in the mail on Monday!  So those who signed up -- keep checking your mailboxes!!

Stay tuned for more Christmas Card Exchange updates!

3 comments:

MaryAnne December 5, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

My kids are LOVING all the cards they are getting!!!

We haven't sent ANY yet, but I promise we will get it done!

LYnn Mayden December 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

I mailed out all the USA cards yesterday. Now I need to run to the post office to mail out the international ones. Christmas cards on the way!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP