Not Me! Monday

>> Saturday, May 2, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Here's how the past week went here....

I did not lose my "blog virginity" by starting my first ever blog this past week. I did not stay up all hours of the night adding buttons, links, pictures, and widgets. I did not continually look at my blog over and over to see how many hits I got.

I did not totally overspend when it came to buying matching outfits for the girls for our trip back East at the end of the month. They really do not need to look adorably cute in matching blue & white checkered tops with matching capris. They really did not need the matching blue plaid dresses or the matching Old Navy 2-pc. capri sets. I really do not love having girls and all of the adorable outfits that are out there to choose from. I will never shop for them again.

I did not give my husband a hard time all weekend about buying meat out of the back of truck on Friday night. (See "The Meat Man Cometh" post from Saturday). I did not agree to grill said meat for Sunday's dinner.



I did not plan out a detailed to-do list for the week. I did not color-code everything by family member. I am not obessesive-compulsive about keeping my to-do list and Daytimer with me at all times.



I did not make yet another trip to the bookstore to buy yet another spiritual/religion book. I did not spend over an hour looking at all the book piles throughout my house and mutter that I still have nothing to read.




Who promised her husband that now that she started blogging she would never post such honest things about their family life for all to see -- NOT ME!





By the way, make sure you head on to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and check out MckMama's site!! I certainly DID NOT immediately fall in love with this awesome momma and her family!

1 comments:

the mama May 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I'm most certainly not obsessive compulsive either. I never make to do lists, let alone lists within lists....oiy vey!

Are you by any chance an only child or a first born??? :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP