Encouragement - Army Style!

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today's BlogHop is about encouragement, I just had to share this little picture of "encouragement".


On Saturday, I took the girls to watch the Colorado Army National Guard Special Ops do their quarterly training. It was amazing to watch these fearless men jump with blind faith. But this one photo - of an instructor's hand on a soldier's shoulder - shows just a simple gesture of encouragement. With one touch, he tells that soldier - you're ok, you CAN do this!









This week's Blog Hop is your favorite quote, spiritual passage , life lesson, saying, PHOTO or encouraging thought. Post your favorite or most meaningful, and then include a sentence or two about what it means to you personally, and how it can encourage other people in their lives.

MckLinky Blog Hop


4 comments:

The Four Week Vegan August 4, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

That is a really good pic - something most of us will never see first-hand. I like your thoughts on it too.

Maria@Conversations with Moms August 4, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I love this picture. There is so much meaning from it.

MoodyMommy August 4, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really like your post!! That is a great picture!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments August 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I didnt get to you during when this blog hop was happening... I am glad I took a peek this time around. Definitely, fits the theme!

What a comfort to know you have someone right near your side and that touch to encourage you!

Blessings & Aloha!

(oops, I also meant to say... I don't know how you pronounce Nani, but the Hawaiian (with the pronunciation as "Nah-nee") means "beautiful and/or splendor). You may already know this, but in case you didn't...)


...now I really am closing, so I can get some picking up before my hubby comes home :o)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP