Halloween

>> Friday, November 6, 2009

I really don't like Halloween. I'm not sure why. I'll put up a few decorations in the house and outside, but we don't go overboard with the decorating.

But I do like the all the candy afterwards. Go figure!

But I just wanted to share some pictures of the girls from Halloween.

In the morning, we went to Boo at the Zoo in the morning. It was our first time going and I have to say, aside from the parking debacle and crowds of cranky parents kids, it was a lot of fun. Nani had a really good time and both girls were exhausted by the time we got home!






After naps and an early dinner, we headed out to a few houses in our neighborhood. We don't get a lot of houses giving out candy, which is sad....but both girls still really made out like bandits!

But, shhhhh......don't tell the girls that I have a bag of Milky Ways hidden in my kitchen cabinet!!

3 comments:

Ioana November 6, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

i am sure that Milky Way is not good for their teeth, but is good for you, cause it gives energy. different perspective :D:D

Ioana

The Four Week Vegan November 6, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

I'm not a Halloween lover either, but the kids and hubby really enjoy it - we actually didn't decorate this year because life was a little crazy. I do love opening the door to trick or treaters though, especially young ones who are all excited. I was really good and didn't eat any of the candy.

Mrs Montoya November 6, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I am with ya on not loving Halloween - not sure why. I let my kids choose 8 pieces of candy to keep and we gave the rest to a group that was sending candy to US military overseas. They don't know that my hubby stole his own stash of tootsie rolls, peanut butter cups and now & laters. So random!!!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP