My Beautiful Babies......

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009

On Monday I had the girls' Christmas pictures taken. For Nani, it was also time for her yearly birthday picture as well -- since my baby will be 5 in just a few short weeks! But that's a post for another day!

What is it about getting pictures taken that makes me so stressed out? It's praying that the girls stay clean in their dresses. It's praying that hairbows and headbands cooperate. It's hoping that there won't be any major meltdowns and that all parties happily cooperate. It's thinking that the pictures will turn out like this....


That morning I prayed for just ONE good picture. God must have been feeling generous, because I not only got one good picture. I got FOUR!



Two perfect pictures for Christmas cards!


My big girl's 5th birthday picture



And my absolutely, all-time, favorite picture!!


I guess I got all stressed out for nothing! (A little extra kudos goes out to all professional photographers who can take a cranky, crying, unsmiling child and turn her into a supermodel!)

3 comments:

Carly November 12, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

They turned out awesome! I need to do Christmas Pictures soon!

The Four Week Vegan November 12, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

They are all beautiful. I had the same anxiety when the kids were little and we did professional pics. You never knew how it would go. So glad it work out well for you.

Mozi Esme November 15, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Beautiful models! I like that last one best, too - tho they are all sweet...

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP