Random Thoughts - Monday Edition

>> Monday, March 15, 2010


Our dog chewed a hole right in the ass of my favorite jeans. (And this was Zoja - our 2-yr. old Shepherd...and not Mitzi).  I was so pissed off I seriously contemplated doing an online search for "dog farms" - aka no kill shelters. And it's not a hole that can be repaired -- oh no -- she had to chew the whole rear end out. Makes me think though -- what does that say about me that she's eating the ass of my jeans and not, say, the pant legs?


*********************************

It never fails. As soon as I have a nice, clean, fresh-smelling kitchen floor, one of the dogs will either poop on it, or throw up on it.


**********************************

I really miss my computer and all my blogging friends when I'm away.


**********************************

I was watching the news the other morning and they did a report about huffing. They also listed some of the warning signs to watch out for -- two of them being watery eyes and slurred speech. If those are the symptoms, then I'm guilty of huffing too. Apparently, these experts have never been in a confined space changing the diaper from my 19-month old's worst.blowout.EVER or slept in the bedroom with a flatulent dog.


**********************************

In order to give everyone a fair shot during blog hops, I visit every fifth blog and start from the end. Gives me some random blog reading and the opportunity to meet some new blogging buddies!


**********************************

I'm hoping that this will be a good week minus dog poop, vomit or runny noses. I need a break!

8 comments:

The Four Week Vegan March 15, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

I could say the same thing about cat poop and vomit. Yes, greeted at the door after church by cat poop and then walked down the hall to cat vomit - oh the joy of furry babies.

Vanessa March 15, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

I am still laughing at the huffing-diaper change comparison!!! So true!

Helene March 15, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Jen, you are too funny! I so needed a post like this to get my morning off to a good start!

I'm guilty of huffing too apparently!

Great idea on blog hopping...I get so overwhelmed after the first 3 blogs, especially when there's over 200 on the hop!

Lisa March 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I am sick to death of dog poop and vomit too!! I can't take anymore! It gives me the dry heaves! I seriously did not know what that was until about a year ago! I wish I was still clueless:(

I like the blog hop idea! I'll have to try that sometime.

Travel & Dive Girl March 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

I had the same problem this weekend, but it was the cat that was throwing on a nicely vacuumed carpet.

We also had a dog once that chewed up underwear, but the jeans would have certainly sent me over the edge.

Amanda: March 15, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Miss Mika cut her paw last night - somehow managed to do it in the 5 MINUTES I was helping Rick in garage. I came in to a frantic Joshua who thought HE must be bleeding somewhere because there were blood spots ALL OVER the white carpet in the living room and dining room... so 45 minutes later, it was finally all cleaned up, thanks to our new Bissell Green Vac... Here's to a hopefully good week this time around!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun March 16, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Wishing you a vomit, poop, and runny nose free week!!! You deserve it! ;-)

One Photo March 17, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Too funny - for us reading about it but I guess not so much for you. Next time just leave out some really old jeans you no longer wear/like and have the dog rip them to shreds, then you'll have a great excuse to shop for some new ones you do like! Nothing worse than losing your favorite pair though!!

Hope the week improves!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP