Random Thoughts - Monday Edition

>> Monday, April 26, 2010


On Thursday, I picked up Nani from school. She stayed the extra hour for lunch bunch. Her teacher told me that she was giggly all morning long -- in a good way. So, we're walking to the car and I asked her about her day. Just as casual as can be, she says....

"Mommy -- I laughed so hard at Nathaniel that I peed in my guchies a little ("guchies" is Croatian for underwear).

I stopped walking and bust out laughing. She started giggling again. I asked her if she told her teacher and she said no....it wasn't a lot and it dried real fast. But that Nathaniel is so funny! I told him not to make me pee again!

THIS is why I blog, people!!

**********************************

There is a reason I don't let my 5-yr. old cut my hair -- 'Nuff said.

**********************************

You gotta love Colorado weather. Wednesday we had thunderstorms and tornadoe.  Thursday, we had thunderstorms, hail and snow.  Friday, we had rain and snow.  Saturday, we had rain and sunshine.  Sunday, we had sunshine, rain, and late last night turned into snow.  This morning, I woke up to snow on the ground. 

It's supposed to be 70 on Wednesday!

Gotta love it!
**********************************

I don't want to be accused of being a Blog Snob....but you know what really bugs me? When I get a comment from someone -- usually one of those Friday Follow blog hops -- and it's such a nice comment, but then I see the SAME EXACT COMMENT on just about every other blog I visit. Gee -- way to make me feel special!

I'm sorry, but when I visit blogs, I usually READ the post first and try to find something specific to comment about -- so at least you'll know I took the time to read and comment. The only thing you'll find the same in my comments is if I'll write "Visiting you from......" or "Have a nice day/weekend"

So, if that makes me a Blog Snob -- then so be it! Just know you'll NEVER get a canned/copy and paste response from me!


Have a great week everyone!!

6 comments:

Anonymous April 26, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Wow Jennifer, such a snob ;) I just love the first little story... you'll have to save that one for when she's older, she'll love it!

Ioana April 26, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

yup, i hear ya!
i too once got a comment on my blog and it kind of made my day, not that my day is made by what people say, but you know...
and then, later, the same person stopped by to my blog again, and gave me the EXACT same comment. she must have forgotten that she has been there before. :|:|
anyways.

:) Nani is a sweetheart:) 'nuff said:)

One Photo April 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Love the first little story. If you are a blog snob then I am definitely one too - I HATE when someone stops by and writes under your latest post something along the lines of "Hi there, stopping by from XYZ, come check me out at www.mommydoesn'treadpostsorevercomebackandvisitagain - clearly not having read your post or checked out your blog, then never stops by ever again!

Jenny April 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

You crack me up! Have a great week! :)

Truthful Mommy April 26, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

OMG...I think I just peed myself a little from your story about Nani! That is precious! I love the things that come out of kids mouths. My girls keep me in stitches.Thanks fro the belly laugh!
Debi (Truthful Mommy)

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com April 29, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

That happened to me a few weeks ago! I was like, awww, that person wrote such a nice comment. And then uhhh, she wrote the same thing on my friend's blog! Oh no she didn't!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP