He Thinks HE'S Exhausted!?

>> Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I know this isn't exactly a Wordless Wednesday post, but I had to explain this picture a little bit. 

Saturday morning, I had asked My Marine to watch Nudgie for a couple hours for me so I could run some errands and spend some time with Nani.  When I got home -- this is what I found........



Nudgie was already upstairs taking a nap - and My Marine was out cold on the floor and Zoja looked just as worn out.

When I asked him (once he woke up) how the morning went.  He just looked around at the destruction around him and said - "I'm tired....she just doesn't stop!"

Ummm....yeah......tell me something I don't already know buddy.

From the time she gets up, until the time she goes to bed - Nudgie is a walking, talking cyclone......






He thinks HE'S tired?

The only time she stops is when she wants a hug or a cuddle or even takes a nap.  And I wouldn't change a single thing!  (But I guess next time I should plan my errands around her nap time!)


7 comments:

One Photo June 2, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

She is SO cute, makes all the hard work and energizer bunny approach to life all worthwhile I am sure!

Had to laugh at your Marine out cold - at the weekends when my daughter takes a nap I can be found reading, doing some chores or yes, blogging, all the while listening to my husband snoring on the sofa! Yup, Motherhood is more tiring than just about anything else!

Show Me Mama June 2, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

How sweet is that! Too cute! You have a lovely family. I am your follower. You have a beautiful blog. come visit when you can at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

That is awesome! :) I love the picture of Daddy totally worn out! Bless their everlovin' hearts but I don't think Daddy's were designed with the same tolerance that mamma's were! :) Gotta love 'em for tryin' though!

Karen Ziemkowski June 2, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

How adorable! You captured a great moment!

I am following your blog now, found you from MBC! Hope you check out my blog too, at http://www.siren.org :)

Gretchen Flores June 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Awesome! I love it. The pic of your hubby hilarious. I do notice my husband can barely make it through a couple of hours watching the kids. Whenever I leave him with the kids he looks a little panicked and says pitifully, "Please don't be gone long."

Vanessa June 2, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

This is quite possibly one of the best posts ever -- I love the picture and I love the story!

Katie June 3, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Teeheee, I was just reading your Memorial Day post and seeing your Marine flying around, in Iraq, in uniform...so much he can handle...but it looks like he finally met his match in Nudgie!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP