Don't Leave Me!

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick check in before hubby takes his laptop to work.  I'm still without my laptop.  When I checked online yesterday, it looked like the part they ordered was received and I should have my laptop back within the week.

I'm still on pretty limited access with hubby's laptop....usually just enough time to check email and the bank balances.

But I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to you all to let you know I'm still around....computer-less, but still around.

Don't leave me just yet!!!!

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen July 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I am surprised you are holding up so well.

Helene July 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

I would go into serious withdrawals without my laptop!! I'd rather listen to my 3-yr old toddlers whine endlessly than go without it!!

Still here...could never leave you!!!

Debbie July 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Being without my computer would drive me nuts! Hope yours if fixed soon.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP