Gratitude Sunday - 8/29

>> Sunday, August 29, 2010




It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord,
and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high:
To shew forth thy loving kindness in the morning,
and thy faithfulness every night
Psalms 92.1-2
*******************************************************
 

This past week has been pretty chaotic for me.  My Marine has been gone on a mission, Nani started Kindergarten AND ballet, I started Tot School with Nudgie and we've all had new schedules to adjust to!

But in spite of all that's been going on, I've still found time to be thankful!

I hope that you'll join me in starting your week on a positive note and open up your heart and mind to all that God has provided for us.

**********************************************


Gratitude Sunday - 8/29


That My Marine had a safe mission and that no one was hurt

That Nani had a great first day (and week) of Kindergarten with minimal tears from Mommy
That Nudgie and I have some one-on-one time together during those morning hours that Nani is in school
For friends that will rally around me and lift me up when I feel at my absolute lowest.  This week, I have been surrounded by love and encouragement and affirmations

For strangers who will hold the door when they see that I have my arms full
Pistachio cake, white mocha creamer, and chicken caesar salads

That my MOPS mommy friend made it back safe from her trip to Zambia!

That things went smoothly while My Marine was gone and that I have great neighbors to watch out for me and my girls

Getting packages in the mail

Making sales on eBay!

All my family is healthy and well and whole



**********************************************


So what about you? What are YOU grateful for today?

4 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Jennifer,
Thanks for the post reminding me to be grateful about what I have in life. As for what I'm grateful about it is that somehow my dog managed to survive a rattlesnake bite this past weekend without me noticing right away, and that I learned plumbing to fix the toilet.

I found you off SITS' FB Fan page. Your three word description sounded interesting.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin August 31, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

My hat's off to you lady! My hubs was gone for a week for his MBA program and it was ROUGH. Toddler single parenting is no joke. HA! Stopping by from the SITS FB call out!

Molly September 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

You write the best stuff Jen! That made my day (or night I guess it is now...)

Molly September 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

You write the best stuff Jen! That made my day (or night I guess it is now...)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP