Gratitude Sunday - 9/12

>> Sunday, September 12, 2010


And whatever you do, in word or deed,
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
 giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:17 
 
 
 So much has been going on for me.  Last Sunday, I did not do a gratitude post - and believe me, I felt it.  My week was chaotic, disorganized.  My temper was short, my attitude poor.  I'm convince that part of it was because I did not take those few moments to be thankful.
This week, I need to be focused.  I need a good week. 
So it's back to the Gratitude Sunday!


I hope you'll join me in remembering to be thankful this upcoming week!
 
 
**********************************************

Gratitude Sunday - 9/12


I am so incredibly blessed with my MOPS group and am so thankful to God for surrounding me with such a wonderful group of women - women that I will learn from and women that will help me grow!
 
I am thankful that my MIL was able to come into town and watch the girls so that I was able to attend my MOPS planning retreat this past weekend. 
 
I thankful that my daddy finally made his travel arrangements and will be visiting me for two weeks at the end of the month!
 
Finding a place that was open early on a Saturday morning so that I can have copies made for my meeting!
 
Pumpkin mocha lattes
 
Cinnamon dolce lattes with two pumps of white mocha!
 
Tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Christmas time -- 17 rows from the stage!
 
My friend Robin - who gifted me with a ticket for the Women of Faith conference in two weeks!
 
My friend "D" who has room in her childcare for my two girls so that I can attend the Friday morning session of Women of Faith
 
My friends "J" and "L" welcomed their healthy baby boy into the world on Thursday!

For friends with incredible senses of humor!

Books!

All my family is healthy and well and whole!

 
**********************************************

So what about you? What are YOU grateful for today?

0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP