Fall Break - Family Day

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010

On Sunday, we had plans to take the girls Trick or Treating at the local nature preserve.  But after much thought (and reflecting on the busy weekend the week before and another busy weekend coming up) we decided to skip that and just stay home and hang out as a family.

And I'm so glad we did.....because then I would have missed such awesome moments like these....


Sharing a banana snack

A rare moment when I can get them both to smile at the same time!

So after our snack, we put on coats and went outside to play in the crisp fall air!  Now, I have to preface this and say that there are a lot of trees on our street.  But somehow, our house is the only one that has a Charlie Brown tree.  So the leaves that we do get are courtesy of the neighbors and the wind.




Raking up what little leaves we have in our yard

She's trying so hard

Nani's grossed out because she swallowed a bug!

My  Marine got this brilliant idea to set up a "balance beam" in the yard for the kids to play on.  Nani got the hang of it pretty quickly.  Nudgie - always wanting to do what sissy does - tried too, with some help.  Then she got her own "balance beam" in the form of My Marine's car ramp.






And some random goofiness!

Already a daddy's girl!

Mommy's "almost-have-a-heart-attack" moment!

Oh how I love this girl and her "Muppet" smile!

And I just love my baby girl's sweet, sweet smile!

Have I mentioned how much I just adore my family?!

5 comments:

Stacie October 30, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Loved the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great day.

Semalee October 30, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

OMGosh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture with Nani's hands up in the air!!!

Connie October 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Great pictures! I love fall!

Jenny November 1, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

First picture=awesome!!!!
I also LOVE the pic of Nani's feet on the balance beam.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP