Halloween Hair Bows and Head Band

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

So, my next craft was hair accessories for the girls.  I wanted something for them to wear to the pumpkin patch (hoping for some really cute pictures!)  Unfortunately, my camera was not cooperating, so I didn't get any pictures of the craft in action.

First I made a set of Halloween barrettes for Nudgie.

 
And then a headband for Nani.


I was really happy with how they turned out and got a ton of compliments on them!  (Too bad I'm just too chicken to make them to sell!)

And here are the girls modeling the finished products!



5 comments:

Melissa N. October 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Oh My Gosh...soooo cute! I love them!

hair accessories October 19, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

You really deserve a compliment! Great job! Your creations are totally adorable, and your two little models? They are very beautiful. :)

Ruth October 19, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Cute craft & awesome pictures! Your effort paid off.

I'm just popping in from the tag-me-back tuesday. Great blog! I'm now following. Stop by when you get a chance. (And don't forget to check out my Haddy Grace Designs giveaway--adorable dresses for your adorable girls!)

living well, spending less

Lisa C. October 19, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

They are GREAT!!!

Thanks for Hopping with us..! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.. (= and find some GREAT follows, and Followers.. !!!!

http://mommyingonthefly.blogspot.com/

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP