The Great Turkey Massacre.......

>> Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm interupting my normal "Menu Monday" to inform you all that we're in mourning here in the Toy Box Household. 

So yesterday we decided to have a little fun, and use up the rest of the pumpkin playdough that I made before it got all hard and nasty.

I gave the girls the playdough, some feathers, and some google eyes and said "Create!"  So they made cute little playdough lump turkey.  So very cute and so very clever.  There were 5 -- 3 by Nani and 2 by Nudgie.  Notice I said "WERE".



Until I came downstairs this morning and found this.......



Seems like our dog, Zoja, has developed a taste for pumpkin playdough.  It didn't matter to her that it tastes, oh so NASTY.  The dog licks herself for crying out loud -- so a big ball of pumpkin-scented, salty squishiness wasn't going to make a difference to her.

Although it does explain the 6000 times we filled her water dish and 5000 trips downstairs to let her out during the night.

Gotta love dogs........

4 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy November 22, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

That is something our dog would totally do. UGH.

Christy Killoran November 22, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

So far, my dog has not eaten any of our homemade play dough. I'll have to keep this in mind though when storing it!

MaryAnne November 22, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Oh no! I guess that's one reason to be grateful that my husband is too allergic to dogs for us to ever get one...

Elizabeth November 22, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

haha that made me laugh!! My dog, who was a puppy at the time, ate an entire pumpkin last year. Minus the stem... Dogs are so weird.. lol

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP