All About Me From A to Z

>> Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm bored.  I'm tired from all my purging and cleaning.  I'm a little brain dead at the moment, so I thought I'd do a little fun post -- All About Me From A-Z.  Silly, but fun -- and I don't have to think too much!

Enjoy!

A - Age: 41

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning toilets

D - Dog's name: Zoja (and Mitzi who crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Aug. 1st)

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE

F - Favorite color: Black

G - Gold or Silver: gold

H - Height: 5'2

I - Instruments you play: None

J - Job title: Momma

K - Kids: 2 girls

L - Living arrangements: House with my hubby, my girls, and crazy, retarded dog

M - Mom's name: Joanne

N - Nicknames: None I care to share....LOL

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, Being late

Q - Quotation from a movie: "But why is the rum gone?" - Capt. Jack Sparrow

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother

T - Time you wake up: 5:30

U - Unique thing(s) about you:  I had a college scholarship for folk dancing

V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots, cooked tomatoes, cooked onions

W - Ways you run late: Usually something with the kids or dog pops up

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Wrist

Y - Yummy food you make: Taco dip

Z - Zoo Favorite: All the bears

Anyone care to share their A-Z's?

Friend Finding Fridays

4 comments:

(Single)Mommy January 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

I'm now following you! I'd love for you to come do the same if you get a chance. Find all my mommy ramblings @ My Adventures in Mommyland

Camp Isaac Mama January 21, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

http://campisaacchaos.blogspot.com/2011/01/to-z-all-about-me.html

MaryAnne January 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

How fun! I learned a lot about you =)

For chores I hate, can I just say all of them? I want a magically cleaning house =)

mommatojoa January 22, 2011 at 4:51 AM  

I found you over at Supermoms Friend Finding Friday! I am now following you!
Check out my blog! Hope it's interesting to you!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP