Tot School - Week of 2/6

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tot School
(Nudgie is 30 months old)
 
(To see what others are doing at Tot School, click on the "Tot School" above!)
 
**************************************


This past week was a bit of a lighter week.  I'm still in reorganization and crafting mode, so we spent a lot of time this week coloring, playing, tickling, and watching the Muppets!  I haven't changed her trays out yet either, with the exception of her sensory tub.

My camera was also acting up this week, so I don't have too many pictures to share this week.  But I did manage to get a few!

New sensory tub.  I found some heart-shaped rice at JoAnn's on clearance so I bought two bags.  I dyed one bag red and left the other white.  So far it's been a HUGE hit!  Now if I can just keep Nudgie and Zoja from eating the rice, we'd be in good shape!


Valentine-Themed Sensory Tub

Making "cookies"


Eating her favorite - bagels!

One afternoon during Quiet Time, Nani made created her own book with just pictures and Sesame Street characters.  The story changes every time we read it, which I love.  Here - Nani's telling Nudgie a story from her book.

Coloring together

Whatcha coloring?  Can I see?

Such concentration!  I'm amazed at how well she's staying within the lines now!

****************************************************

Hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous February 13, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

The sensory tub is super cute. They're adorable!

Petula February 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

Looks like a wonderful learning week!

Madonna February 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

Heart shape rice! If only I knew I could get heart shape rice. How fun is that!

April February 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Cute sensory tub, we did a similar one last year of Valentine's Days.

Love your girls' cute braids :)

Goat Gal February 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Great sensory tub! Also love the easel. What a cool way for kiddos to color together.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments February 16, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

So cute! I love their braids! And the photo of them reading together... Heart shaped rice?? How neat!

Blessings & Aloha!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP