Crafts, Crafts and More Crafts!

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

We've been pretty busy here doing our crafty thing!  I've got a list of projects that I want to do and have everything sorted out and ready to go -- I just need to find time! 

But I DID find some time to work on these awesome crafts with my girls!

Valentine Heart Door Hangers:

I took two pieces of foam board and gave one to each girl along with a pile of Valentine foam stickers.  And they went to town!  When they were done, I poked some holes in the foam with a screwdriver, threaded some ribbon through and let them hang them on their doors!





Mailboxes:

I found these cute foam mailboxes at Michael's on clearance.  They were so cute that I decided to have the girls decorate them in a way that they can use them year-round -- especially with My Marine scheduled to be gone....a lot....over the next few months.



Melted Crayon Art:

I've seen this done all over the blogging world, but never really tried it before until last week.  Nudgie didn't like this particular activity, but Nani LOVED it!  I loved seeing her creativity come alive!




Valentine T-Shirts:

I wanted to make something special for Nani's Valentine party at school on Monday.  So I had these cute pink t-shirts from Old Navy and a fabric remnant from JoAnn's with hearts.  Add a little Heat and Bond, and I've got two cute little heart shirts for my girls!



Stay tuned for more crafts coming soon!

5 comments:

Laura February 12, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

These are all so cute. I love that mailbox!

MaryAnne February 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

So many great crafts! That melted crayon art is really cool, and not something I would have thought of doing! I bet my kids will love it!

Unknown February 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

I love the mailboxes! Don't you just LOVE when you find awesome craft stuff on clearance. So fun! Stopping by from it's Grace.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments February 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

Great crafts! And what awesome memories for you and your girls!

Blessings & Aloha!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP