Little Mermaid Bracelets and Barrettes

>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I took the girls to see Disney Princesses on Ice last week, I really wanted to make something special for them to wear - other than their Princess dresses.

During the girls' "Quiet Time", I pulled out some supplies and went to work.  I took a strip of wide elastic and put a few stitches in it to make a bracelet.



 Then I cut out some Ariel fabric in the shape of a flower and glued it onto a piece of blue felt.  Then I glued the whole thing on to the elastic.


Then I made some fabric rosette flowers, glued some buttons in the center, and then glued those all around the elastic as well.



The girls seemed pretty happy with the finished product!







I also made matching barrettes for the girls, using the same rosette technique.


They weren't quite perfect......but the girls loved them -- and that's all that matters!

2 comments:

Christy Killoran April 12, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

How special! I bet they loved them. Very cute.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP