Bubble, Bubbles, Bubbles

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

So, I'm determined to stay super busy while My Marine is gone.  And with Nani out of school and underfoot home all day, I need to turn to my trusty summer bucket list for guidance!

First up - the bubble refill jar. 



Last summer I really hated having to refill those small bubble bottles from the big bubble bottles (say that five times fast).  They spilled everywhere, my hands were forever sticky, and I had to chase the dog away so that she didn't lick up the bubble solution.  (And thanks to My Marine, the girls now think that if the dog drinks bubble water, she'll fart bubbles.....)

I found this beverage container at the thrift store for .50.  (Can you tell I'm a big fan of my thrift store?!) 


 Then I added some letter stickers, slapped on some Mod-Podge, waiting for it to dry and added the bubble solution.  Viola!  Quick, easy....and the girls can do it by themselves!  (And no more bubble water for the dog....)




Happy Bubbles!!!

8 comments:

StephieD June 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

oh I am SO "Stealing" this idea! Thank you very much!!!!

MaryAnne June 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Brilliant! I bet the girls love it, too!

Jenn Rian June 10, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

This is such a cute, clever idea! I'll be doing this too :) Thanks!

Megan June 12, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

I think I'll have to do this too!

Kim@todayismysome-day June 12, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Great idea! That bubble solution is so sticky and messy. I'll definitely be on the lookout for one of these containers. visiting via FT Think Pink party.

Mel June 15, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

wow! what a fantastic idea!! ilove it!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP