I've Been Featured!!!

>> Friday, September 16, 2011

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to an email I'm Bloggin' telling me that I'm the featured blog on her Flutter By Friday link-up!  So exciting for me!! 






So, if you're a new visitor - welcome!!!  I hope you'll stay for a little while and browse around!

Just a little about me -- I'm a SAHM to one retarded German Shepherd, named Zoja and two beautiful little girls (Nani - 6 and Nudgie - 3) who keep me on my toes every single day!  I'm a military wife of almost 16 years (next month) who married her high school sweetheart.  I am a God-seeking woman who is desperately trying to rediscover her walk with God.  I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and am a die-hard Steelers and Penguins fan.  (And yes, I'm still a little bitter about that Super Bowl loss!)  I have an addiction to craft supplies, school supplies, books, reality TV, thrift stores and Starbucks.

I called my blog The Toy Box Years for a couple reasons.  One - I just LOVE this season of my life and two - there are always toys EVERYWHERE and I just feel like my home is one giant toy box!

So grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever your poison is and stay awhile! 

And don't forget to visit I'm Bloggin' while you're at it!!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

MaryAnne September 16, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

My house feels like a giant toy box, too!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP