Halloween Tree

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nani has a little tree that we normally put up at Christmas in her room.  As we were putting the Christmas decorations away last year, I decided to leave the tree up in our family room and decorate it seasonally.  The girls love doing it and I love having the Christmas tree up!

This past week, we decorated it for Halloween!





Once we decorated it, we decided that we needed a tree-topper.  Remember the megaphones that I got on clearance at Michael's for .09?  Well, I just hot glued a small foam ball to the top and covered it with some Halloween fabric.  We had some Mr. Potato Head eyes leftover, so I popped those on too.  Viola!!  Instant tree-topper!!





3 comments:

StephieD October 18, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

Oh I am so stealing this idea! I have some little Halloween lights that would perfect on a small tree! :)

the cape on the corner October 26, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

i love that tree, i have one for halloween, too. those sparkly pumpkins are the best.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP