Mommy Prayer - Free Printable

>> Sunday, January 15, 2012

When I come across quotes, prayers, or words of wisdom in general online, I tend to hoard them.  But then I don't know what to do with them!

A while ago, I came across this beautiful prayer* - which I love, love, love! I wanted to have it as a constant reminder, but just didn't want to print out the words.  I wanted something "pretty" that I could frame and keep where I can see it daily.

*Please note that I don't know where this prayer came from and would love to give credit where credit is due.  If you know who wrote this, please let me know so that I may properly credit the author

So thanks to Picnik and some free wallpaper background that I downloaded, I came up with this:



Isn't this just BEAUTIFUL!!??  Tugs at the heartstrings, doesn't it?!

If you love it as much as I do, you can get your free printable here!  If you do download it, please leave a comment letting me know!!

5 comments:

Lisa R Charles January 15, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

This is just darling! I downloaded it and will pin it to my Pinterest board! Thanks for sharing. I do the same thing. Whenever I find something like this I snatch it up quickly hoping to use it later :-)

MaryAnne January 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing the printable!

Jac January 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

I did download it, thank you :) it does tug at the heartstrings.

Rachel R January 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

That is so great! And thank you so much for the printable link!

I'm a new fb follower from the s.m. hop (via personal account so it counts). It would be great if you could stop by my page when you get the chance :) My Baby Sleep Guide

Thanks,
Rachel

Vivian Kirkfield January 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

Thank you, Jennifer. What a beautiful prayer. I'd love to post it on my blog one day. Do I need to get permission from anyone?
I have an awesome poem, written by Diana Loomans, that is in my book. I think I will share that this coming week.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP