What We're Reading - 1/14/11

>> Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's been a busy week of books here this week!  We're participating in the Positive Parental Participation Challenge (from this point on know as the PPP Challenge)

It's been pretty cold and snowy here this past week.  Nudgie and I have been snuggling up with our books during snack time, nap time, and bed time.  Nani and I have our special reading time at bedtime - where she chooses a book to read to me and then I choose a book to read to her.  This week we've been reading "Disney Princess: Tiana - The Grand Opening"

But here's a list of what we've been reading so far this week!


"My First Little House Books - Winter Days in the Big Woods"



"Beauty and the Beast - Friends Are Sweet"



Lost in the Forest



Olivia Claus



The Teddy Bears' Picnic



Barbie:  Horse Show Champ



Tinkerbell:  A Fairy Tale

3 comments:

MaryAnne January 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

Ooh I think Emma would love the "My First Little House" books!

Natalie PlanetSmarty January 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

Great list. Thanks for joining WMCIR. We loved those Little House picture books.

Vivian Kirkfield January 15, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

Beautiful list, Jennifer. I'm so happy you are participating in the 2012 PPP Challenge! Your children are so lucky to have you!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP