What We're Reading - Disney Classics

>> Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love Disney.  I love classic Disney even more.  Growing up I had a collection of Disney story books that were read to me and then later I read myself.  Imagine how excited I was when I found the same books at our local library's used book sale last fall!  I snatched those babies up!

So this past week, I was so excited to introduce these books to Nudgie!  Right before "Quiet Time", we'll sit in the rocking chair in her room and read stories.  Needless to say - like her mommy - she LOVED them!

For a short time, while reading to her, I was transported back to my childhood bedroom where my daddy or my grandmother would sit and read these stories to me.  I can't wait for my daddy's next visit so that I can have him read these to her too!  (What a great photo moment!)

So.....here's what we've been reading!








0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP