Easter Tree

>> Saturday, April 7, 2012

With our recent road trip to Portland, I didn't get much Easter/Spring decorating done around here.  My Marine did pull the boxes down, but I just didn't have the time to put anything up.  We did, however, manage to get our Easter tree decorated......or at least the girls did!

We also needed a tree topper.  So, I gave Nani an empty Crystal Light container and asked her if she could make a bunny out of it.  Let me know what you think......









So, at least I've got some "spring-y" decorations up!

1 comments:

Amanda April 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

Very nice... don't feel bad... you've got more up than I was able to do this year :(

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP