My World In Two Photographs

>> Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Marine has been home since the 4th of July.  They call it "Commander's Time".  Not quite leave and ready to be called back to work at a moment's notice.  But overall, it was a nice break for him and a wonderful time for us as a family.
The other day, we were all out on our deck, just hanging out.  I had come into the house for something and after awhile noticed that it was very quiet outside.  So I took a peek outside and ran in to grab my camera so I could capture this......


and this.......



My entire world in two photographs......

1 comments:

Anonymous July 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM  

These are beautiful, Jenn...thank you so much for sharing them...so glad you are all together again...for a while at least. :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP