2013 Reading Challenge

>> Thursday, January 10, 2013



Last year, I participated in the 2012 Goodreads Challenge....I had to pick how many books I wanted to read.  I picked 50.  I fell short....coming in at 36.  But it was a good 36.....including some good titles like the Hunger Games trilogy and books 1 and 2 of 50 Shades of Grey.

I was glad to see the challenge back again for 2013 and I signed up again....once more challenging myself to 50 books!

I still have a few unfinished books that are carry overs from the last challenge, but I do have some new books on the list for January:

"Plum Lovin'" - Janet Evanovich



"No More Perfect Moms" - Jill Savage




"Murder Plays House" - Ayelet Waldman



"MOMumental" - Jennifer Grant



"Chicken Soup for the Soul - Finding My Faith"




Come and join me for the 2013 Challenge!

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures January 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

Oooo I will have to add some of these to my shelf! I too participated in the challenge but fell short of my goal. My goal was 250 but I ended the year at 239. I know it's an insane amount of books but I love to read. I always carry at least 2 books in my purse, have one in my car and then my nook is loaded. I read nonstop and even pull a book out when there are only 2 people in front of me in line places. I am a woman obsessed. I am so far only 6 books into the New Year but this is mainly because I have spent lots of time in waiting rooms lately!

Andysbethy January 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

When you read momumental pass along what you thought of it. I like seeing different points of view, and when I looked at it on Amazon it seemed that it was pretty good.
And I will have to look into a reading goal for the year. Good way to be inspired.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP