Word of the Year - INSPIRE

>> Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm in love with the art of Karla Dornacher.  So beautiful, so whimsical, and so inspiring.  She also has some beautiful freebie coloring pages that I've often downloaded for me and the girls to color. 

So as I was browsing her site and her Etsy store, I came across this beautiful print.....


I was just drawn to it because.....well....isn't it just gorgeous?!  I love the vibrant colors!  And I thought....what a great word for me for 2013!

INSPIRE

I want to INSPIRE My Marine -- to always be the best that he can be.  To reach for whatever goal he has and grab it with both hand.

I want to INSPIRE Nani -- to tap in to her creativity, to allow it to come through even though there will be mistakes made, to continue to be the best SHE can be.

I want to INSPIRE Nudgie -- to continue to find the joy in everything she does.  She is always smiling, giggling, singing, dancing....I never want her to lose that.

I want to INSPIRE other military spouses -- those that are just starting their journey with the military or going through a deployment for the first time.  I want to share my experiences with them (both good and bad)....and to let them know that they are not alone and what they are feeling is normal.  I also want them to know that they CAN get through it and that they will only be stronger for it.

I want to INSPIRE myself -- to turn to my own mentors as examples, to strive for improvement, to let my perfectionism go and praise myself for the good and the bad.

Inspire!  Such a beautiful, bright, colorful word.....don't you think?

Do you have a WORD for the New Year?

3 comments:

Christy Killoran January 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM  

You have inspired me in so many ways!!! LOVE following you on FB - you make me laugh or smile at least once a day! Keep up the good work!

Karla Dornacher January 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM  

Thank you Jennifer for all the LOVE! I am blessed to know that you have chosen the word INSPIRE as your word for the year... and that you desire to be an even greater inspiration to others this year than I know you already are!! Love and God-hugs... Karla

Natalie PlanetSmarty January 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM  

Great post. You are an inspiration to many. My own word of the year is Balance.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP