2013 Winter Bucket List

>> Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Trying to keep my kids occupied is tough.  Trying to keep them occupied during a deployment is even harder -- and more exhausting. 

As I was unpacking the Christmas stuff, I came across my "winter" boxes.  Boxes where I had snowmen and other winter-themed decor ready to go up when Christmas got packed away.  (I have to tell you that Christmas is STILL up....and I have no immediate plans to take it down....just yet....)  But in the box was our Winter Bucket List from last year. 

So I made a few revisions, added a few new activities (sending Daddy "Winter in a Box"), printed it out and put it in the winter frame. 



Do you have a Winter Bucket List?  What fun things are on YOUR list?

1 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty January 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM  

Great list! We created a "theme day" for every day in January. There is a "winter craft" day, a "gingerbred cookie" day, an "oatmeal cookie" day, a "bubble bath" day, etc. Now, the challenge is to actually follow through, but having a theme helps.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP