"Shark Week" Care Package

>> Monday, January 14, 2013

My Marine loves sharks. 

Oh heck....love is an understatement.  I can't even begin to find the words to describe how much the man loves anything sharks.

I had just sent out his "Movie-Themed Care Package" and needed to come up with an idea for yet another care package.  When I was shopping at our local Sprouts Market, I saw a package of gummy sharks, and it hit me!

Shark Week!



I was so excited to get this going!

Hobby Lobby had some toy sharks in their clearance section so I bought those.  I also ordered a little Beanie Baby shark and inflatable shark on Amazon.  I got 2 containers of the gummy sharks and a couple bags of Goldfish crackers. 



And what Shark Week isn't complete without a viewing of sharks mauling and eating various living beings?  So I also picked up some DVDs too!

I decorated the box with water-themed paper and printed out some shark stuff for the girls to color.

The only thing I wish I could do is have the Jaws theme play when he opens the box.....but I think that would raise a red flag with the USPS customs!

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do when My Marine comes home!  All these ideas and no one to send them to! 

1 comments:

ladyreb March 1, 2015 at 6:18 AM  

What a great idea! My sailor son loves everything Sharks too and I couldn't believe when I saw your board! Thanks so much!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP