Sunday Scripture

>> Sunday, January 13, 2013


I wrote the other day about Karla Dornacher's site and how much I love her work. Awhile back on her free page, she had this printable verse.  I saved it for a day when I could find some time to color with the girls.
 
 


I LOVE this verse!  She has such amazing printables on her site filled with such beautiful artwork!  Seriously, please go check her out!!  She truly has a God-given talent!

Yesterday it was very cold and snowy and the girls and I just weren't feeling well.  So I printed this out for me and the girls and we pulled out our colored pencils and crayons and got to work!



Afterwards, I laminated them, hole punched them, and they are hanging up where we can see them as a daily reminder!





(I still need to finish mine!  I was too busy taking pictures of the girls!)

If you'd like more of Karla's printables, click here.  To check out her Etsy store, click here.





0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP