Valentine's Day Care Package

>> Monday, February 4, 2013

Yesterday, I FINALLY finished My Marine's Valentine's Day care package!  Almost 2 weeks in the making....but it's done and ready to ship!



First, I decorated the box with this cute scrapbook paper that I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance for .53!!  (I still need to glue some pictures on the flaps before I seal it up!)




 
 
Inside the box, I added some fun stuff, along with a stuffed animal and some crafts that the girls made for Daddy.



This little bucket contains chocolate X's & O's


Then I took an old candle jar and filled it with bubble gum & Hershey kisses.  Awhile back, I had a picture of the girls and me blowing kisses.  I glued it to the jar with a little note that says, "We're Blowing You Kisses"






I also made an "ABCs of My Love For You" "book".  I found these oversized playing cards at the ARC Thrift Store for $1.50.  I covered them with scrapbook paper, added some pictures of us and things I love and miss about him/us according to the alphabet.








And the icing on the cake (or cookies!) are these "lingerie" cookies that I made for him as well.  I've seen these all over Pinterest and they seemed easy enough to make.  And while they were easy to bake, decorating was a different story.  But once I got the consistency of the icing where I needed it....it was a breeze!



Now, I just hope they don't get confiscated!  Ha!

0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP