Sunday Night Chit-Chat

>> Sunday, October 20, 2013

Time for me to start blogging again!  What a good way for me to start back up than to participate in the "Sunday Night Chit-Chat" hosted by Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily.  Nice, easy way to ease back into blogging!

The first thing I have to do is share something from the past week -- a picture, a quote, comic -- anything that I'd like to share.  So my choice was to share my wedding picture and a picture of me & My Marine from our trip to Texas this summer.  Monday, October 14th marked our 18th wedding anniversary.







  • Reading:  "The Astronaut Wives Club" by Lily Koppel and "Lost in Suburbia" by Tracy Beckerman
  • Listening to:  Football in the background, Nani plunking on her guitar, and Nani talking to her Barbie doll
  • Watching:  Football is on the TV, but I'm not really watching.  I've been watching "Revenge" on Netflix (and am HOOKED).  Maybe watch a movie or TV show with My Marine tonight.
  • Cooking/Baking:  Making homemade pirogies for dinner tonight.  I also made some chocolate chip & oatmeal raisin cookies this week.
  • Happy you accomplished this week:  Got my schedule set up for volunteering in Nani & Nudgie's classroom
  • Looking forward to next week:  Getting back into the gym & my workout routine.  Date night with My Marine on Friday and GNO on Saturday.
  • Thankful for today:  A message during church today that hit deep within my soul!

  • *Bonus Question* What's the last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it? Any that are currently out that you want to see?   Last night we watched "Slappy & the Stinkers" for our family movie and then started to watch "Bedknobs & Broomsticks" before the girls fell asleep.  Bedknobs is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies!  I want to see "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and I REALLY want to see "Last Vegas" with Robert DeNiro & Morgan Freeman

Now it's your turn!  Want to play too?  Go check out Carla's page to link up!




2 comments:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) October 20, 2013 at 6:06 PM  

Great photos! Congrats on your anniversary. You have a beautiful family! The Heat does look like a great movie; haven't seen it yet.

~Carla~ October 20, 2013 at 7:34 PM  

Welcome back to blogging my friend! Great pic of you & hubby!! Gorgeous couple! Hope you have a great week! :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP