>> Sunday, October 20, 2013
Time for me to start blogging again! What a good way for me to start back up than to participate in the "Sunday Night Chit-Chat" hosted by Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Nice, easy way to ease back into blogging!
The first thing I have to do is share something from the past week -- a picture, a quote, comic -- anything that I'd like to share. So my choice was to share my wedding picture and a picture of me & My Marine from our trip to Texas this summer. Monday, October 14th marked our 18th wedding anniversary.
- Reading: "The Astronaut Wives Club" by Lily Koppel and "Lost in Suburbia" by Tracy Beckerman
- Listening to: Football in the background, Nani plunking on her guitar, and Nani talking to her Barbie doll
- Watching: Football is on the TV, but I'm not really watching. I've been watching "Revenge" on Netflix (and am HOOKED). Maybe watch a movie or TV show with My Marine tonight.
- Cooking/Baking: Making homemade pirogies for dinner tonight. I also made some chocolate chip & oatmeal raisin cookies this week.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Got my schedule set up for volunteering in Nani & Nudgie's classroom
- Looking forward to next week: Getting back into the gym & my workout routine. Date night with My Marine on Friday and GNO on Saturday.
- Thankful for today: A message during church today that hit deep within my soul!
- *Bonus Question* What's the last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it? Any that are currently out that you want to see? Last night we watched "Slappy & the Stinkers" for our family movie and then started to watch "Bedknobs & Broomsticks" before the girls fell asleep. Bedknobs is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies! I want to see "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and I REALLY want to see "Last Vegas" with Robert DeNiro & Morgan Freeman
Now it's your turn! Want to play too? Go check out Carla's page to link up!