2013 Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange

>> Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Fall everyone!

I know, I know......it's been MONTHS since I've blogged!  I have to admit....for awhile, I didn't miss it.  I was too busy trying to survive a deployment, keep my kids alive, and maintain my sanity.  But I'm back and will be posting an update of what's going on soon!  (I hope I still have some followers out there!)

But my first post back is about the 2013 Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange!


This will be the third year for the Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange!  It's something that my kids now look forward too and have already asked when they can start making their cards!  And so......we're back! 

Here's how it works! The concept is very simple!

  1. Simply respond in the comments section that you'd like to participate and please be sure to include an email address where you can be contacted. OR you can email me directly at kiddiexmascards@yahoo.com and include your children's names, ages, and address.
  2. For every name on the list, a card will be sent. (For example....if I get six children to sign up, the list will go out to all six children and they will send a card to each child on the list.) (Make sense?) You may also combine family members. If you have two children, ONE card will be sent to both -- unless you specifically indicate that each child would like to receive/send their OWN cards.
  3. The cards do NOT have to be hand-made. It would also be nice to include a little letter telling about themselves and where they're from.
  4. Deadline for participating will be Friday, November 21th. The list will be emailed to everyone on Monday, November 23th.  Deadline for mailing cards will be Friday, December 8th.
So let's get those Christmas cards rolling!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kiddiexmascards@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Unknown October 17, 2013 at 7:29 AM  

Would love to do this again :-)
My kids loved it last time.
So here we go:
Dominic Aiden Vigil 6 years old
Destiny Abigail Vigil 10 years old
Address: 4395 andes ct Denver Co 80249

Thank you,
Deimys

Unknown October 17, 2013 at 8:59 AM  

I'd love to participate! My daughter will be 2 in January and loves to color! My email is kimmy.m.thomas@gmail.com. I will shoot you an email directly with our info. Such a great idea!!

Rhiannon November 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM  

I would love to participate as well. I have a four year old daughter who would be so excited to be a part of this. my email is
RhiannonRose07@hotmail.com

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP