DIY Doggie Biscuits

>> Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Right before Christmas, I thought I'd give making our own dog cookies a try.  How hard could it be?  I've had this recipe bookmarked forever and figured now was a good time!

This particular day, Nudgie was upset that she couldn't go Christmas shopping with My Marine and Nani.  Until I promised her that we would make cookies for Zoja and then she just lit up and ran to find her apron!

Seriously.....this recipe is so easy!  (And I need to add that this is not MY recipe.  I can't even remember where I found it!)  Nani loved being able to do it all by herself!


Mixing the ingredients

Kneading the dough

 
Rolling the dough


Since we were so close to Christmas, we used Christmas cookie cutters.
Next time, we'll use doggie-themed cookie cutters!

We made these the Monday before Christmas and they lasted us about a month.  I plan on making another batch this weekend!

Zoja definitely loved them!


Please.....can I have the cookie?


Come on!  I'm licking my chops here!

Fine.....I'll take it myself!
 And here's the recipe if you want to try it out for yourself!  I think next time I'll add a little beef or chicken boullion to the mix!  Do you make your own dog treats?  Feel free to share your recipe or a link below!



0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP