Not Me! Monday!

>> Monday, November 16, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*******************************************



I did not go on a whirlwind shopping binge at the book store and various craft stores. I did not, the next day, have immediate shopper's guilt and take everything back to the stores.



I did not spend the entire weekend in my pajamas. I did not allow my girls to stay in their pajamas either. I always make sure that I am showered and dressed and that my girls are always bathed and dressed as well.



I have not been texting My Marine every morning with a countdown of the days until he's home. (8 days and counting!!)



I did not work on our Christmas Card list this past weekend and print up color-coordinated labels. I did not realize that our Christmas Card list has now reached 200 and is still growing!



I am not already starting another Not Me! Monday post for next week!


3 comments:

The Four Week Vegan November 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

You were very good to return everything - I hate making returns, well I really hate shopping and I loathe making returns, so I rarely binge shop. Now binge eating that's a whole other story.

Helene November 16, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

200 Christmas cards?? Lordy, that's a whole lotta stamps!!!

I return a lot of things after a shopping spree out of guilt. Good to know I'm not the only one!

Courtney November 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

So glad your Marine is coming home soon! Oooorah!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP