Nothing Is Impossible

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010


"Nothing, you see, is impossible with God."
And Mary said, "Yes, I see it all now; I'm the Lord's maid, ready to serve. Let it be with me just as you say."
Then the angel left her. -- Luke 1:37-38


Nothing is impossible with God. The impossible is possible. The Bible is full of stories about God making the impossible, possible. Every day, if we look around and become more aware, we can see and hear of these things happening. What God says He will do, He does.

I need to remember that. Nothing is impossible when you lean on God. No matter what you are going through, God will be there with me and He will not leave me. I'm sure we've all had those impossible situations pop up in our lives -- times where I know I've sat and thought, it's hopeless. This is never going to work out. But somehow it does -- it may not be the answer I wanted, but it's the answer God knew all along.

I like to call those God Nudges. I get so stubborn and grip to that control of the situation -- wanting the answer I want. But then God answers, nudging me down the path that I'm SUPPOSED to be on -- not the path I want to be on.

Again - for me, giving up that control again. (I'm such a control freak!) I need to let go, and let God do His works!

4 comments:

Shonda April 18, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Such a good message for me. I'm so much like you! I need to let go too. PS. I love your slide show and song. :)

Alicia April 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

This is a post that came at a time I needed it. Just found out my sister was diagnosed with cancer...we are clinging to the power of prayer! thanks so much!

Shell April 18, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

What a fabulous reminder. I love that term: God nudges.

Debbie April 18, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Giving up control is my hardest obstacle! Great lesson here.

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP