Taking the Plunge & Growing Up.....

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well, I'm doing it.  I'm taking the plunge. 

At the encouragement of some sweet friends of mine, I decided to try my hand at other forms of writing.  I created a blog called "The Writing Corner" where I can share some of my writing, completely independent from the quirky day to day antics of Nani and Nudgie.

I only have one post there now, but more will come as I begin to transfer my files from my word processing files to my blog.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd come by and read a little of what I wrote AND be honest with your comments.

My new blog is The Writing Corner

**********************************************

In other news......Nani came downstairs yesterday after her "quiet time".  While she was eating her snack, she says, "My tooth feels all wobbly."  Uh oh!  We checked and sure enough -- Nani has her first loose tooth.  It's one of the bottom ones.  She spent the afternoon happily wiggling it back and forth --- and I spent the afternoon crying.

She's 5.  She's starting Kindergarten in two weeks.  How much more can I take?  LOL!

(Sniff!)  My baby's growing up!

3 comments:

Gen August 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Gross. I can handle all the other stuff, but I hate loose teeth! I have two who've lost half a mouth full...and one who's itching to start!

Sassy Salsa girl August 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Wow, a loose tooth crazy!!! My little guy is five I'm sure I'll be crying too when he gets his first loose tooth, lol!

Jessica August 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Congrats on your new blog! I am off to check it out now!
-Jessica

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP