The Museum Through Nani's Eyes

>> Thursday, October 7, 2010

On Sunday, I took my dad and the girls to the Denver Museum of Science and Nature.  We haven't been there since before I had Nudgie and daddy had never been there at all.

We stopped for breakfast first and then headed out - getting there shortly after they opened at 9am.  (I'm an early bird and love going to attractions as soon as they open to avoid most of the crowds!)  Turns out that it was a Free Day that day, so no admission!  BONUS!

I took our big Nikon camera with me and also had our little Olympus too.  (My Marine calls it the "battle cam)  While I experimented and played around with our big camera, I gave Nani the battle cam and told her that she can take pictures of her visit to the museum.  Her little face lit up and she was so excited to be able to take her very own pictures!

She was so cute to watch!  We'd stop at every exhibit and she'd take pictures of EVERYTHING!  Funny thing was -- at the end of the day, it was HER pictures that turned out better than mine.  I had a bit of an exposure issue, but hey - I'm learning, right?

Anyway - here are a couple pictures from Nani's day at the museum!







And here's a few pictures of Nani with my daddy!




0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP