Oh so sleepy......

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm on tired momma this morning!

Last night was a pretty active one here!  First, the girls got to bed late.  My dad arrived yesterday for a 10 day visit, so the girls were very excited to have Grandpap here.  They talked his ear off well past bedtime! 

So, around 10pm, I finally crawl into bed after popping some ibuprofen and turning on the heating pad.  Turns out that I pulled a muscle in my back - right near the shoulder blade - at the gym.  When I turn my head to the right, I can feel the pull.  Very painful.  That alone told me I was going to have a long night.

I finally dozed off and around 12:30am, Nudgie started with her little sleep crying.  Usually a pat on the back puts her right back to sleep, but she kept getting up around every half hour.  Finally, about 1:30am, I got up and just sat with her in the rocking chair for about 45 minutes.  She fell back asleep.  I put her back into bed and crawled back into bed myself.  At 3am, I'm woken up to Nudgie again -- this time she's not crying, but having a little party in her bed.  She's talking and singing and laughing.....AT.THE.TOP.OF.HER.LUNGS.  My Marine says - "hey, at least she's not crying...." 

I guess she finally fell asleep because the next time I woke up, it was 5am -- and this time is was Nani who was crying.  Unfortuntely for her, she couldn't tell me WHY she was crying.  Sigh.

Crawl back into bed only to have My Marine's alarm go off 20 minutes later!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

So now, I have a pot of coffee brewing (not fast enough, mind you!) and I'm definitely planning a nap in my future today!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comments:

Lisa C. October 1, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Oh mama... I hear ya... Soooo many of those days here too.. hahahahaha Hope the coffee helps, and we'll be crossing our fingers here for early naps.. lol

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP