Thanksgiving Crafts - Recap

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

As a little wrap up to our Thanksgiving crafts, I just wanted to share a few photos of what we made over the past month!


I made this turkey to send to my niece for Thanksgiving along with a turkey book.  The feathers are removeable and match the button colors.  My brother-in-law says that my niece just loves it - which makes me happy!




The girls coloring wooden Thanksgiving pilgrims the day before Thanksgiving



Recycled bud vase filled with decorative stones.  The feathers were made out of the sturdier felt and had feathers glued on.  The face, feet, and hat were made with regular felt.



The day before Thanksgiving was Grandparents Day at Nani's school.  Since her grandparents live in different states, I took Nudgie with me to visit Nani in her classroom.  We helped to make handprint turkeys.  We didn't have enough time for Nudgie to make one, so I just cut out a couple feathers for her and let her color and glue the face and feet on.  We're convinced that Nani is the reincarnation of Picasso - especially if you saw her last craft

1 comments:

MaryAnne December 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

That's a Picasso turkey if I ever saw one ;)

And I really like the turkey with feathers that button on - very cute!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP