Date Night - Hockey Game

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last Wednesday night, hubby and I got a night out.....a belated Valentine's date, so to speak.  We went to a hockey game - to see our beloved Penguins play the Avalanche.

A fellow soldier has season tickets and knows how much both My Marine and I love hockey and our Penguins, so he offered the tickets to us.  We snapped those babies right up and thanks to my good friend Robin, who watched Nani and Nudgie for me, we had our date night set!

We didn't do dinner beforehand, since we wanted to get there early for the preskate.  You're able to go right down to the ice and watch the players warm up -- up close and personal.  The only thing preventing you from leaping over the boards to tackle your favorite players in the plexiglass.  I just had to be content with licking the glass......just kidding.  I just blew kisses instead.....

But here's a few pictures from our date night!


Preskate - Right up on the ice






Seriously - couldn't you just lick him??



My Marine!  Hamming it up before the next period starts!



Our seats - perfect viewing!



So happy to be at a hockey game!!!


Victory pose!!  Penguins won 3-2 in overtime!

3 comments:

MaryAnne February 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

I love that last photo. What a fun game for your date night!

Anonymous February 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Awesome! My sister and her husband go to the Penguins games every now and then. I'll have to see where she stands on wanting to lick the players ;)
Sounds like a fun date night!

Unknown February 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

nice! my kind of date night :) (and i am all for licking hockey players ;)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP