Mommy Math

>> Saturday, June 11, 2011


It's happened.  The sickness has struck.  And it only took a week since My Marine left. 

Nudgie's been struck down with the phantom fever.  She had been pretty restless and crabby all day yesterday, but bedtime was an absolute nightmare.  I just ended up bringing her into bed with me.  Here's a little summary of my night......

4 - The number of times I had to change Nudgie's sweat-soaked jammies.

1 - The number of times I had to change my bedsheets from said sweat-soaked baby girl.

8 - The number of times I had to yell at the dog to stop licking said sweat-soaked baby girl.

3 - The number of stuffed animals that had to sleep with said sweat-soaked baby girl.

2 - The number of times we watched "The Princess and the Frog" during the night.

6 - The number of infomercial products I almost bought during late night/early morning channel surfing.

.5 - The number of hours of sleep mommy thought she got last night.

5:00am - The time that said sweat-soaked baby girl finally fell asleep.

5:00pm - "Wishful thinking" bedtime for both girls.

Infinity - The number of cups of coffee that I'm going to need to get through today.


The Sandman and Morpheus are waging an all out war against me right now.  Is it wrong that I want to toss Cheerios at my oldest and tell her to entertain herself today while mommy "rests her eyes?"  (In the meantime, Nudgie is still sleeping!)

2 comments:

Buckeroomama June 12, 2011 at 5:10 AM  

Oh, poor you! I hope your little one will feel better soon and that you'll get some rest somehow.

MaryAnne June 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

I'm so sorry! I hope everyone is healthy AND rested soon!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP