October Goals

>> Wednesday, October 5, 2011



Wait!!  When did it become October?  Didn't I just write my September goals??  It seems that Nani just started school yesterday?!  I really hate that time passes by so quickly!!

I'm a little behind on my monthly goals post.  My mom is in town and when she's in town I lose my morning time downstairs in the family room, so that cuts down a lot on my computer/blogging time.  Which, overall, isn't a bad thing!

A lot of my goals for October are carry-overs from September.  I did get a few things accomplished, but overall I need to put a little more of an effort into a few of my goals below.


*********************

Goals for October:

Continue to work on FRG (Family Readiness Group) commitments; Reach out to families, soldiers and spouses - Community

Continue to have family time at dinner at least 3x a week (pending My Marine's schedule) and plan a date night with My Marine - Family

Continue a workout routine and planning meals/menus - Health, Homemaking

Prayer time and reflection; Attend church services - Faith, Community, Family

Continue to make Christmas gifts for friends and family; Start Christmas list for family gifts - Community, Family, Creativity

Keep my chaos at home organized, try to stay on track with chores and finances; Start listing new items on eBay; Set up reward system for the girls' chore charts - Homemaking, Family


So do you have goals for October? Come link them up with Mama Smiles!

3 comments:

MaryAnne October 5, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

September flew by here, too!

I hope you enjoy your tiome with your mom!

Good luck with your October goals, and thanks for linking up!

Natalie PlanetSmarty October 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

Nice list. You are so ahead with your Christmas prep. I can't even start thinking of Christmas yet, not before Halloween :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments October 13, 2011 at 5:09 AM  

Enjoy your mom's visit! & sounds like wonderful October goals!

Blessings & Aloha!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP