Precious Moments on Film.......

>> Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This past weekend, My Marine and I attended our Yellow Ribbon weekend downtown.  There was a lot going on, but one of the fun things they had was a photography session for all the soldiers and their families.

Peggy Dyer - an awesome photographer - is on a journey to photograph one million faces over her photography career.  You can check out her awesome site here.  She graciously offered her services to our families this past weekend.  She gave every soldier and their family a free photo session plus two free 4x6's.

Peggy is an amazing photographer and she truly makes you feel like you're in your own personal Vogue photoshoot....making you laugh with direction like "show me sexy" or "growl like a beast"....capturing those perfect moments....

Moments like this......



My Marine and I have this little ritual where one of us will start with "I love you" and the other will reply with "No, no, no....I love you more" and then the other responds back with "No, no, no...I love YOU more".  And these goes back and forth....kinda like the "You hang up....no you hang up..." conversation.  It's special, and it's ours, and we love it......so we used it in our photograph.


 And then there's this one too.....


I love this one even more because we're just so happy.....laughing....holding hands.....and I don't look fat here.....and my hair looks great.....

Anyway......

I got a lot more photos from over the weekend - especially from the Aviation Ball and the Nickelback/Bush/Seether/My Darkest Days concert we went to Sunday night.  Can't wait to share with you!

2 comments:

Stephanie June 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Your pictures made me smile, I see nothing but genuine love between you two! I hope you are enjoying this time with your family and making lasting memories!

Vivian Kirkfield June 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

Jenn...I'm so glad you guys are filling every day with beautiful memories! Kudos to Peggy for her generous and loving spirit!!! The photos are awesome!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP