2012 Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange

>> Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2012 Kiddie Christmas Card Exchange
 
 


Last year, I tried something new and set up a Christmas Card exchange for my kids.  At the time, I thought if I got just a handful of participants, I would be thrilled.  Little did I know!  I ended up getting close to 30+ kids/families!!!  I was THRILLED!!  My girls were THRILLED!!

So I decided to try it again this year!  And my girls are already very excited about it!

Here's how it works!  The concept is very simple! 

  1. Simply respond in the comments section that you'd like to participate and please be sure to include an email address where you can be contacted.  OR you can email me directly at kiddiexmascards@yahoo.com and include your children's names, ages, and address.
  2. For every name on the list, a card will be sent. (For example....if I get six children to sign up, the list will go out to all six children and they will send a card to each child on the list.) (Make sense?)  You may also combine family members.  If you have two children, ONE card will be sent to both -- unless you specifically indicate that each child would like to receive/send their OWN cards.
  3. The cards do NOT have to be hand-made. It would also be nice to include a little letter telling about themselves and where they're from.
  4. Deadline for participating will be Friday, November 16th.  The list will be emailed to everyone on Monday, November 19th.  Deadline for mailing cards will be Friday, December 7th
So let's get those Christmas cards rolling!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kiddiexmascards@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

My kids did this last year and loved it! My email is lmayden@yahoo.com.

Sela October 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

What fun! I just sent you an email :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP